Additional address: Frontier Research Program on Glycotechnology RIKEN (The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research), Wako City, Saitama 351-01 (Japan)
Remarkable Stereoselectivity in the Inhibition of α-Galactosidase from Coffee Bean by a New Polyhydroxypyrrolidine Inhibitor†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1994 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1242–1244, June 6, 1994
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-F., Takaoka, Y. and Wong, C.-H. (1994), Remarkable Stereoselectivity in the Inhibition of α-Galactosidase from Coffee Bean by a New Polyhydroxypyrrolidine Inhibitor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 33: 1242–1244. doi: 10.1002/anie.199412421
This research was supported by the National Institutes of Health (GM44154). We thank Dr. W.-D. Fessner for a sample of fuculose-1-phosphate aldolase. We also thank Dr. A. B. Reitz for a sample of 6.
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!