This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. We thank CHEMETALL GmbH, Union Rheinische Braunkohlen Kraftstoff AG, and Hoechst AG for donating chemicals.
Octahydro-1,2,3:4,5,6-dimethenopentalene-2-carbonitrile, the First Derivative of a Yet-Unknown (CH)10 Hydrocarbon†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1994 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 33, Issue 15-16, pages 1639–1641, September 2, 1994
How to Cite
Christl, M., Türk, M., Peters, E.-M., Peters, K. and von Schnering, H. G. (1994), Octahydro-1,2,3:4,5,6-dimethenopentalene-2-carbonitrile, the First Derivative of a Yet-Unknown (CH)10 Hydrocarbon. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 33: 1639–1641. doi: 10.1002/anie.199416391
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!