This research was supported by the Bundesministerium für Forschung und Technologic (Projekt Nr. 03M4045-8) and BASF AG. We thank Dr. C. Maichle-Mössmer and Dr. R. Schlichenmaier, Institut für Anorganische Chemie der Universität Tübingen, for conducting the crystal structure analysis, Dipl.-Chem. K. Schmeer, Institut für Organische Chemie der Universität Tübingen, for obtaining the ion spray mass spectra, and Dr. D. Waidelich, GSG Mess-und Analysengeräte Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH, Karlsruhe, for obtaining the laser desorption mass spectra.
Ladder Polymers and Oligomers Based on Hemiporphyrazine†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1994 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 33, Issue 15-16, pages 1646–1648, September 2, 1994
How to Cite
Rack, M. and Hanack, M. (1994), Ladder Polymers and Oligomers Based on Hemiporphyrazine. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 33: 1646–1648. doi: 10.1002/anie.199416461
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!