This work was supported by a grant by the research council of ETH Zürich and by the Office of Naval Research. We thank Prof. U. Suter and Dr. M. Colussi for the GPC data, Dr. W. Amrein, Dr. M. M. Ross, and Mr. L. Isaacs for mass spectrometric data, and Dr. D. Philp for the computer modeling of 3.
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1994 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 33, Issue 17, pages 1739–1742, September 16, 1994
How to Cite
Dandliker, P. J., Diederich, F., Gross, M., Knobler, C. B., Louati, A. and Sanford, E. M. (1994), Dendritic Porphyrins: Modulating Redox Potentials of Electroactive Chromophores with Pendant Multifunctionality. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 33: 1739–1742. doi: 10.1002/anie.199417391
Dedicated to Professor Helmut Ringsdorf on the occasion of his 65th birthday
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!