This work was supported by the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique. We thank Patrice Staub for his technical assistance.
Pronounced Electronic Coupling in Rigidly Connected N,C,N-Coordinated Diruthenium Complexes over a Distance of Up to 20 Å†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1994 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 33, Issue 17, pages 1775–1778, September 16, 1994
How to Cite
Beley, M., Chodorowski-Kimmes, S., Collin, J.-P., Lainé, P., Launay, J.-P. and Sauvage, J.-P. (1994), Pronounced Electronic Coupling in Rigidly Connected N,C,N-Coordinated Diruthenium Complexes over a Distance of Up to 20 Å. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 33: 1775–1778. doi: 10.1002/anie.199417751
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!