The Key–Lock Theory and the Induced Fit Theory
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1994 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 33, Issue 23-24, pages 2375–2378, January 3, 1995
How to Cite
Koshland, D. E. (1995), The Key–Lock Theory and the Induced Fit Theory. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 33: 2375–2378. doi: 10.1002/anie.199423751
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!