Dedicated to Professor Wolfgang Lüttke on the occassion of his 75th birthday
Excited-State Carbon Acids: Theoretical Studies of Suberene and Cycloheptatriene†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1994 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 33, Issue 23-24, pages 2431–2433, January 3, 1995
How to Cite
Steuhl, H.-M. and Klessinger, M. (1995), Excited-State Carbon Acids: Theoretical Studies of Suberene and Cycloheptatriene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 33: 2431–2433. doi: 10.1002/anie.199424311
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!