Part of the planned dissertation of C. Stern. We would like to thank Prof. Dr. H. Vahrenkamp for access to the X-ray diffractometer in Freiburg. We are grateful to the Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche (Paris) for a post-doctoral grant to U. B., to the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, the Commission of the European Communities (contract CHRX-CT93-0277), and the Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung (award to P. B.) for financial support, and Johnson Matthey PLC for a generous loan of PtCl2.
Platinum–Iron Silylene Complexes and Metal-Promoted Substituent Exchange between Si(NMe2)3 and P(OEt)3 Ligands†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1994 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 33, Issue 23-24, pages 2440–2442, January 3, 1995
How to Cite
Bodensieck, U., Braunstein, P., Faure, T., Knorr, M., Stern, C. and Deck, W. (1995), Platinum–Iron Silylene Complexes and Metal-Promoted Substituent Exchange between Si(NMe2)3 and P(OEt)3 Ligands. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 33: 2440–2442. doi: 10.1002/anie.199424401
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!