This research was supported by the following fellowships: E. W. R. Steacie Fellow, Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Fellow, NSERC (Canada) University Research Fellow, Bio-Mega Young Investigator, Eli Lilly Grantee. P. H. M. D. thanks the Province of Ontario for an Ontario Graduate Scholarship and the University of Toronto for a Simcoe Scholarship.
A Regioselective Palladium-Catalyzed Reduction of 3,3-Heterobimetalated Allylic Acetates— Synthesis and Reactivity of Allylic Bimetallic Compounds†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1994 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 33, Issue 23-24, pages 2448–2450, January 3, 1995
How to Cite
Lautens, M. and Delanghe, P. H. M. (1995), A Regioselective Palladium-Catalyzed Reduction of 3,3-Heterobimetalated Allylic Acetates— Synthesis and Reactivity of Allylic Bimetallic Compounds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 33: 2448–2450. doi: 10.1002/anie.199424481
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!