This work was supported by the Netherlands Foundation for Chemical Research (SON) with financial aid from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO).
Novel Bimetallic Model System for Cytochrome P450: Effect of Membrane Environment on the Catalytic Oxidation†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1994 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 33, Issue 23-24, pages 2468–2470, January 3, 1995
How to Cite
Schenning, A. P. H. J., Hubert, D. H. W., van Esch, J. H., Feiters, M. C. and Nolte, R. J. M. (1995), Novel Bimetallic Model System for Cytochrome P450: Effect of Membrane Environment on the Catalytic Oxidation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 33: 2468–2470. doi: 10.1002/anie.199424681
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!