This work has been supported by the Spanish Directión General de Investigatión Cientifica y Tecnica (DGICYT) (Project PB90–0549) and the University of the Basque Country (UPV 130.310-EB017/92).
Alternating Ferro- and Antiferromagnetic Interactions in a MnII Chain with Alternating End-On and End-to-End Bridging Azido Ligands†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1994 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 33, Issue 23-24, pages 2488–2489, January 3, 1995
How to Cite
Cortés, R., Lezama, L., Rojo, T., Arriortua, M. I., Pizarro, J. L. and Solans, X. (1995), Alternating Ferro- and Antiferromagnetic Interactions in a MnII Chain with Alternating End-On and End-to-End Bridging Azido Ligands. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 33: 2488–2489. doi: 10.1002/anie.199424881
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!