This work was supported by the BASF AG (gifts of chemicals) and the Volkswagen-Stiftung. U. H. F. B. thanks the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for a Liebig Scholarship (1992–1994) and Prof. Dr. K. Müllen (Mainz) for support. We thank Dr. V. Enkelmann for discussions and Dr. B. Mohr for recording the powder diffractograms.
Polymers with Complexed Cyclobutadiene Units in the Main Chain: The First Example of a Thermotropic, Liquid Crystalline Organometallic Polymer†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 569–571, March 20, 1995
How to Cite
Altmann, M. and Bunz, U. H. F. (1995), Polymers with Complexed Cyclobutadiene Units in the Main Chain: The First Example of a Thermotropic, Liquid Crystalline Organometallic Polymer. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 569–571. doi: 10.1002/anie.199505691
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!