This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. We thank Degussa AG, Hanau, for their loan of precious metal salts and Dr. W. Weigand, Universität München, for compounds 2d, e. Prof. D. Michel, Leipzig, kindly provided access to the MSL 500 spectrometer.
31P CP/MAS NMR Spectroscopy of Transition Metal Phosphane Complexes: “J-Recoupling” between Chemically Equivalent 31P Nuclei in Polycrystalline Compounds of the Type trans-[(PR3)2MX2], MPd, Pt†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 667–669, March 31, 1995
How to Cite
Klaus, E. and Sebald, A. (1995), 31P CP/MAS NMR Spectroscopy of Transition Metal Phosphane Complexes: “J-Recoupling” between Chemically Equivalent 31P Nuclei in Polycrystalline Compounds of the Type trans-[(PR3)2MX2], MPd, Pt. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 667–669. doi: 10.1002/anie.199506671
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!