This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE-9000482) and the National Institutes of Health (GM34917). Additional support from the Dow Chemical Company is gratefully acknowledged. A. S. G. and R. A. R. were NCI Postdoctoral Trainees supported by NIH Cancer Training Grant CI T32CA09112. We thank Professor G. C. Fu for helpful discussions.
A Simple Catalytic Method for the Conversion of Aryl Bromides to Arylamines†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1348–1350, July 7, 1995
How to Cite
Guram, A. S., Rennels, R. A. and Buchwald, S. L. (1995), A Simple Catalytic Method for the Conversion of Aryl Bromides to Arylamines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 1348–1350. doi: 10.1002/anie.199513481
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!