This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE-9000482) and the National Institutes of Health (GM34917). Additional support from the Dow Chemical Company is gratefully acknowledged. A. S. G. and R. A. R. were NCI Postdoctoral Trainees supported by NIH Cancer Training Grant CI T32CA09112. We thank Professor G. C. Fu for helpful discussions.
A Simple Catalytic Method for the Conversion of Aryl Bromides to Arylamines†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1348–1350, July 7, 1995
How to Cite
Guram, A. S., Rennels, R. A. and Buchwald, S. L. (1995), A Simple Catalytic Method for the Conversion of Aryl Bromides to Arylamines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 1348–1350. doi: 10.1002/anie.199513481
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!