We thank the referees for their valuable suggestion for interpreting the magnetic behavior. N. M. thanks the Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture of Japan for giving him a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 04453048). (3-MeOsalen)2− = dianion of bis(3-methoxysalicylidene)ethylenediamine.
The Two-Dimensional Network Structure and Metamagnetic Properties of the 2:1 Complex of [Mn(3-MeOsalen)(H2O)]ClO4 and K3[Fe(CN)6]†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 13-14, pages 1446–1448, July 31, 1995
How to Cite
Miyasaka, H., Matsumoto, N., Ōkawa, H., Re, N., Gallo, E. and Floriani, C. (1995), The Two-Dimensional Network Structure and Metamagnetic Properties of the 2:1 Complex of [Mn(3-MeOsalen)(H2O)]ClO4 and K3[Fe(CN)6]. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 1446–1448. doi: 10.1002/anie.199514461
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!