This work was supported by the Volkswagen-Stiftung, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, as well as by BASF, Bayer, and Hüls AG through generous gifts of chemicals. We are grateful to Mr. W. Zolke, Göttingen, for recording the 7Li CP-MAS NMR spectra and Prof. M. Rabinovitz, Jerusalem, for helpful discussions. R. H. is indebted to the Gottlieb-Daimler and Karl-Benz-Stiftung for a travel grant.
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 13-14, pages 1492–1495, July 31, 1995
How to Cite
Haag, R., Fleischer, R., Stalke, D. and de Meijere, A. (1995), Dilithium Acepentalenediide: An Unusual Dimer of Contact Ion Triplets with Bowl-Shaped Dianions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 1492–1495. doi: 10.1002/anie.199514921
Dedicated to Professor Paul von Ragué Schleyer on the occasion of his 65th birthday
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!