This research was supported by the NSF through the Northwestern University Materials Research Center (grant DMR9120521) and by the AFOSR (contract 93-1-0114). We thank Stephen Roscoe for helpful discussions.
New Nonlinear Optical Materials: Expedient Topotactic Self-Assembly of Acentric Chromophoric Superlattices†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 13-14, pages 1497–1499, July 31, 1995
How to Cite
Lin, W., Yitzchaik, S., Lin, W., Malik, A., Durbin, M. K., Richter, A. G., Wong, G. K., Dutta, P. and Marks, T. J. (1995), New Nonlinear Optical Materials: Expedient Topotactic Self-Assembly of Acentric Chromophoric Superlattices. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 1497–1499. doi: 10.1002/anie.199514971
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!