This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (grant no. DMR-907715) and the Robert A. Welch Foundation (grant no. A673) for which grateful acknowledgement is made.
Synthesis and X-Ray Powder Structure of a Novel Porous Uranyl Phenylphosphonate Containing Unidimensional Channels Flanked by Hydrophobic Regions†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 13-14, pages 1508–1510, July 31, 1995
How to Cite
Poojary, D. M., Grohol, D. and Clearfield, A. (1995), Synthesis and X-Ray Powder Structure of a Novel Porous Uranyl Phenylphosphonate Containing Unidimensional Channels Flanked by Hydrophobic Regions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 1508–1510. doi: 10.1002/anie.199515081
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!