Financial support of this research by Unilever Research (Vlaardingen, Netherlands) to B. L. F. and the National Institutes of Health (USA) to L. Q. (GM-33162) is gratefully acknowledged. E. C. W. thanks the NIH for a predoctoral traineeship (GM-07323).
Nonheme Iron Centers in Oxygen Activation: Characterization of an Iron(III) Hydroperoxide Intermediate†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 13-14, pages 1512–1514, July 31, 1995
How to Cite
Lubben, M., Meetsma, A., Wilkinson, E. C., Feringa, B. and Que, L. (1995), Nonheme Iron Centers in Oxygen Activation: Characterization of an Iron(III) Hydroperoxide Intermediate. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 1512–1514. doi: 10.1002/anie.199515121
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!