This work was partially supported by the MRL Program and the National Science Foundation (award DMR-91-3048 and grants DMR-91-22536, DMR-91-11097, and CHE-89-08323). M. E. is indebted to the Alexander-von-Humboldt-Stiftung, and to Prof. P. C. Ford, UCSB, for support (Feodor-Lynen fellowship). M. P. and F. W. are indebted to NATO for a travel grant. N. M. is indebted to Universidad Complutense de Madrid for a “Del Amo” fellowship.
Electrochemical Evidence for Through-Space Orbital Interactions in Spiromethanofullerenes†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 15, pages 1591–1594, August 18, 1995
How to Cite
Eiermann, M., Haddon, R. C., Knight, B., Li, Q. C., Maggini, M., Martín, N., Ohno, T., Prato, M., Suzuki, T. and Wudl, F. (1995), Electrochemical Evidence for Through-Space Orbital Interactions in Spiromethanofullerenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 1591–1594. doi: 10.1002/anie.199515911
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!