This work was supported by the Schweizerische Nationalfonds zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung (Chiral 2) and Hoffmann–La Roche. S. A. thanks the Royal Society, London, for a European Science Exchange Programme Postdoctoral Fellowship and Trinity College, Cambridge, for a Research Fellowship. We thank Dipl.-Chem. Jens Cuntze for the NMR titrations.
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 15, pages 1596–1600, August 18, 1995
How to Cite
Anderson, S., Neidlein, U., Gramlich, V. and Diederich, F. (1995), A New Family of Chiral Binaphthyl-Derived Cyclophane Receptors: Complexation of Pyranosides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 1596–1600. doi: 10.1002/anie.199515961
Dedicated to Professor Dr. Manfred Regitz on occasion of his 60th birthday
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!