We thank Japan Maize Products (Nihon Shokuhin Kako) for a generous gift of β-cyclodextrin.
β-Cycloaltrin: A Cyclooligosaccharide Consisting of Seven α(1 4)-Linked Altropyranoses†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 15, pages 1621–1622, August 18, 1995
How to Cite
Fujita, K., Shimada, H., Ohta, K., Nogami, Y., Nasu, K. and Koga, T. (1995), β-Cycloaltrin: A Cyclooligosaccharide Consisting of Seven α(1 4)-Linked Altropyranoses. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 1621–1622. doi: 10.1002/anie.199516211
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!