P. G. S. acknowledges support from the Office of Energy Research, Division of Material Sciences and Division of Energy Biosciences, and the Office of General Life Sciences, Structural Biology Division, of the U. S. Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC03-76SF00098. The authors thank Huimin Kong and Sharon Cload for technical assistance, and Francine Perler, Paul Evans, Virginia Cornish, and Don Comb for helpful discussions.
Photochemically Initiated Protein Splicing†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 15, pages 1629–1630, August 18, 1995
How to Cite
Cook, S. N., Jack, W. E., Xiong, X., Danley, L. E., Ellman, J. A., Schultz, P. G. and Noren, C. J. (1995), Photochemically Initiated Protein Splicing. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 1629–1630. doi: 10.1002/anie.199516291
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!