This work was supported by the Material Research Laboratory of the University of Massachusetts and the Petroleum Research Fund of the American Chemical Society. The original ideas were developed while C. P. L. enjoyed the hospitality of Prof. H. Ringsdorff's research group at the Institut für Organische Chemie at the Universität Mainz, Germany, R. K. thanks the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for a fellowship grant (KL 954/1-1).
Self-Assembling Discotic Mesogens†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 15, pages 1637–1638, August 18, 1995
How to Cite
Kleppinger, R., Lillya, C. P. and Yang, C. (1995), Self-Assembling Discotic Mesogens. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 1637–1638. doi: 10.1002/anie.199516371
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!