This work was supported by the RGC Earmarked Grant (CUHK69/92E).
Enantiospecific Syntheses of Valiolamine and its (1R), (2R), (1R, 2R) Diastereomers from (−)-Quinic Acid†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 15, pages 1643–1645, August 18, 1995
How to Cite
Shing, T. K. M. and Wan, L. H. (1995), Enantiospecific Syntheses of Valiolamine and its (1R), (2R), (1R, 2R) Diastereomers from (−)-Quinic Acid. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 1643–1645. doi: 10.1002/anie.199516431
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!