This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant CA 28824) and by the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (predoctoral fellowship to M.D.S.). We thank Dr. I. J. Kim for the preparation of bromoarene 17, and Dr. Dolatrai M. Vyas of Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute for supplying an authetic sample of dynemicin A.
Total Synthesis of (±)-Dynemicin A†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 16, pages 1721–1723, September 1, 1995
How to Cite
Shair, M. D., Yoon, T.-y. and Danishefsky, S. J. (1995), Total Synthesis of (±)-Dynemicin A. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 1721–1723. doi: 10.1002/anie.199517211
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!