Coordination Chemistry and Mechanisms of Metal-Catalyzed CC Coupling Reactions, Part 5. This work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Part 4: Ref.[7a].
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 17, pages 1844–1848, September 15, 1995
How to Cite
Herrmann, W. A., Brossmer, C., Öfele, K., Reisinger, C.-P., Priermeier, T., Beller, M. and Fischer, H. (1995), Palladacycles as Structurally Defined Catalysts for the Heck Olefination of Chloro- and Bromoarenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 1844–1848. doi: 10.1002/anie.199518441
Dedicated to Professor Henri Brunner on the occasion of his 60th birthday
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!