This work was supported by the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF), Hoechst AG, and the Dr. Otto Röhm Gedächtnisstiftung.
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 20, pages 2257–2259, November 3, 1995
How to Cite
Lamparth, I., Nuber, B., Schick, G., Skiebe, A., Grösser, T. and Hirsch, A. (1995), C59N+ and C69N+: Isoelectronic Heteroanalogues of C60 and C70. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 2257–2259. doi: 10.1002/anie.199522571
Dedicated to Professor Hans Jürgen Bestmann on the occasion of his 70th birthday
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!