Qunatitative Host–Guest Complexation Studies Using Chemically Bonded Stationary Phases, Part 2, Part 1: Ref. . This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (GM38010).
A Comparison of Enthalpies of Formation in Solution and Enthalpies for HPLC Retention for Hydrogen-Bonded Host—Guest Complexes†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 21, pages 2404–2406, November 17, 1995
How to Cite
Zimmerman, S. C. and Kwan, W.-S. (1995), A Comparison of Enthalpies of Formation in Solution and Enthalpies for HPLC Retention for Hydrogen-Bonded Host—Guest Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 2404–2406. doi: 10.1002/anie.199524041
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!