We thank Prof. J. E. Erman, Northern Illinois University, USA, for the original sample of CcP, and EPSRC (Grant GR/J30189) for support.
Direct Electrochemical Coupling of Components of the Biological Electron Transfer Chain to Modified Surfaces: Molecular Recognition between Cytochrome c Peroxidase and Cytochrome c†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 21, pages 2409–2411, November 17, 1995
How to Cite
Jiang, L., McNeil, C. J. and Cooper, J. M. (1995), Direct Electrochemical Coupling of Components of the Biological Electron Transfer Chain to Modified Surfaces: Molecular Recognition between Cytochrome c Peroxidase and Cytochrome c. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 2409–2411. doi: 10.1002/anie.199524091
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 1995
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!