Financial support was provided by the National Science and Engineering Council of Canada, Pioneer Hi-Bred International Inc., and the U. S. Army Research Office.
Hydrolysis of a Phosphate Diester Doubly Coordinated to a Dinuclear Cobalt(III) Complex: A Novel Mechanism†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1995 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 34, Issue 21, pages 2412–2414, November 17, 1995
How to Cite
Wahnon, D., Lebuis, A.-M. and Chin, J. (1995), Hydrolysis of a Phosphate Diester Doubly Coordinated to a Dinuclear Cobalt(III) Complex: A Novel Mechanism. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 34: 2412–2414. doi: 10.1002/anie.199524121
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!