Enzyme-Catalyzed Reactions, Part 23. This work was supported by the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung and by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. Part 22: F. Effenberger, S. Heid, Tetrahedron Asymmetry1995, 6, 2945–2952.
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1996 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 437–439, March 1, 1996
How to Cite
Förster, S., Roos, J., Effenberger, F., Wajant, H. and Sprauer, A. (1996), The First Recombinant Hydroxynitrile Lyase and its Application in the Synthesis of (S)-Cyanohydrins. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 35: 437–439. doi: 10.1002/anie.199604371
Dedicated to Professor Manfred Regitz on the occasion of his 60th birthday
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!