Coordination Number Incommensurate Cluster Formation, Part 1. This research was supported in part by the National Institutes of Health, Grant DK32999. T. B. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung for a Postdoctoral Fellowship. We thank Dr. Fred Hollander for his assistance with the structure determination.
Symmetry-Based Metal Complex Cluster Formation†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1996 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1084–1086, June 3, 1996
How to Cite
Beissel, T., Powers, R. E. and Raymond, K. N. (1996), Symmetry-Based Metal Complex Cluster Formation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 35: 1084–1086. doi: 10.1002/anie.199610841
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!