This work was supported in part by a Kurata Research Grant (T. K.) and by a Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (B) (No. 07454160, T. K.) from the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture. We thank Prof. N. Tokitoh of the University of Tokyo for determining the X-ray crystal structure of 4, as well as Central Glass and Tosoh Akzo Co. Ltd. for gifts of hexafluorocumyl alcohol and alkyllithium compounds, respectively.
Synthesis, Structure, and Thermolysis of N-Apical 1,2λ5-Azaphosphetidines with a Pentacoordinate P Center and the First Observation of Their N-Equatorial Pseudorotamers†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1996 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1096–1098, June 3, 1996
How to Cite
Kawashima, T., Soda, T. and Okazaki, R. (1996), Synthesis, Structure, and Thermolysis of N-Apical 1,2λ5-Azaphosphetidines with a Pentacoordinate P Center and the First Observation of Their N-Equatorial Pseudorotamers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 35: 1096–1098. doi: 10.1002/anie.199610961
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!