This work was supported financially by the Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi (India). We are most grateful to Prof. S. Ranganathan (RRL, Trivandrum) and Prof. D. Balasubramanian (CCMB, Hyderabad) for helpful advice and comments.
Design, Synthesis, and Ion-Transport Properties of a Novel Family of Cyclic, Adamantane-Containing Cystine Peptides†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1996 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1105–1107, June 3, 1996
How to Cite
Ranganathan, D., Haridas, V., Madhusudanan, K. P., Roy, R., Nagaraj, R., John, G. B. and Sukhaswami, M. B. (1996), Design, Synthesis, and Ion-Transport Properties of a Novel Family of Cyclic, Adamantane-Containing Cystine Peptides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 35: 1105–1107. doi: 10.1002/anie.199611051
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 1996
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!