The authors are grateful to Dr. W. Hoffbauer for the recording of the solidstate NMR spectra. Bn = benzyl.
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1996 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1107–1110, June 3, 1996
How to Cite
Korber, N., Daniels, J. and von Schnering, H. G. (1996), Directed Synthesis of Stable Hydrogen Polyphosphides: Preparation and Structural Characterization of HP in (NBnMe3)2HP11 and (PBnPh3)2HP11 as Well as Its Comparison with the First “Naked” P Ion in (NEtMe3)3P11. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 35: 1107–1110. doi: 10.1002/anie.199611071
Dedicated to Professor Marianne Baudler on the occasion of her 75th birthday
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 1995
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!