This work was supported by the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1996 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1112–1115, June 3, 1996
How to Cite
Pulst, S., Arndt, P., Heller, B., Baumann, W., Kempe, R. and Rosenthal, U. (1996), Nickel(0) Complexes of Five-Membered Titana- and Zirconacyclocumulenes as Intermediates in the Cleavage of CC Bonds of Disubstituted Butadiynes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 35: 1112–1115. doi: 10.1002/anie.199611121
Dedicated to Professor Paul Binger on the occasion of his 65th birthday
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!