Iron-Substituted Nickel Hydroxide Electrodes, Part 4. We thank Prof. Dr. P. Gütlich and Dr. J. Ensling, Institut fur Anorganische Chemie und Analytische Chemie der Johannes-Gutenberg-Universität, Mainz, for measuring and interpreting the Mössbauer spectra. We thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and the Fa. H. C. Stark, Goslar for their support. Parts 1–3: ref. [6a–c].
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1996 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1115–1118, June 3, 1996
How to Cite
Axmann, P., Erdbrügger, C. F., Buss, D. H. and Glemser, O. (1996), Formation of FeIV and NiIV by Electrochemical and Chemical Oxidation of an Iron-Substituted Nickel(II) Hydroxide: The Direct Two-Electron Step NiII NiIV + 2e−. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 35: 1115–1118. doi: 10.1002/anie.199611151
Dedicated to Professor Herbert W. Roesky on the occasion of his 60th birthday
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 1996
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!