This work is part of the planned thesis of G. Braun, RWTH Aachen. It was supported by the Bundesministerium für Bildung, Forschung, Technologie, und Wissenschaft, Bonn (FKZ 03 D 00007 A2), and the Funds der chemischen Industrie, Frankfurt. We thank Dr. Helmut Cölfen, Max-Planck-Institut für Kolloid- und Grenzflächenforschung/Teltow-Seehof, for the studies employing the analytical ultracentrifuge.
Enantioselective Hydrogenations on Platinum Colloids†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1996 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 35, Issue 17, pages 1992–1995, September 20, 1996
How to Cite
Bönnemann, H. and Braun, G. A. (1996), Enantioselective Hydrogenations on Platinum Colloids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 35: 1992–1995. doi: 10.1002/anie.199619921
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 1996
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!