This work was funded by the Australian Research Council (ARC Senior Research Fellowship to R. N. W. (1992–1996), grants to (R. N. W. and F. R. K.) and Central Queensland University. Dr. G. A. Heath and co-workers (Australian National University) are thanked for their assistance in undertaking spectroelectrochemical studies on the dinuclear species. D. N. B thanks the Centre for Molecular Architecture, Central Queensland University for the award of a Senior Visiting Fellowship (1995).
Space-Separated 1,10-Phenanthroline, 4,5-Diazafluorene, or 3,6-Di(2-pyridyl)pyridazine Units as Ligands in Diruthenium Complexes: Preliminary Studies of Metal–Metal Interactions†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1996 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 35, Issue 21, pages 2485–2487, November 18, 1996
How to Cite
Warrener, R. N., Ferreira, A. B. B., Schultz, A. C., Butler, D. N., Keene, F. R. and Kelso, L. S. (1996), Space-Separated 1,10-Phenanthroline, 4,5-Diazafluorene, or 3,6-Di(2-pyridyl)pyridazine Units as Ligands in Diruthenium Complexes: Preliminary Studies of Metal–Metal Interactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 35: 2485–2487. doi: 10.1002/anie.199624851
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!