This work has been supported by the SERC, the Royal Society, and the CICYT (Grant No. MAT92-896 and MAT 94-043). We thank Dr. C. M. Grant (University of Edinburgh) for additional magnetic measurements.
Spontaneous Magnetization in a Sulfur–Nitrogen Radical at 36 K†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1996 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 35, Issue 21, pages 2533–2535, November 18, 1996
How to Cite
Banister, A. J., Bricklebank, N., Lavender, I., Rawson, J. M., Gregory, C. I., Tanner, B. K., Clegg, W., Elsegood, M. R. J. and Palacio, F. (1996), Spontaneous Magnetization in a Sulfur–Nitrogen Radical at 36 K. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 35: 2533–2535. doi: 10.1002/anie.199625331
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!