Vinyl Glycosides in Oligosaccharide Synthesis, Part 3. Part 2: ref. [7b]. Financial support for this project was provided by the BBSRC (Biotechnical and Biological Sciences Research Council).
Vinyl Glycosides in Oligosaccharide Synthesis: A Strategy for the Preparation of Trisaccharide Libraries Based on Latent-Active Glycosylation†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1996 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 35, Issue 23-24, pages 2845–2847, December 1996
How to Cite
Boons, G.-J., Heskamp, B. and Hout, F. (1996), Vinyl Glycosides in Oligosaccharide Synthesis: A Strategy for the Preparation of Trisaccharide Libraries Based on Latent-Active Glycosylation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 35: 2845–2847. doi: 10.1002/anie.199628451
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 1996
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!