We thank Meir Lahav, Isabelle Weissbuch, and Ivan Kuzmenko for discussions. We acknowledge financial support from the Minerva Foundation, the Danish National Research Council, and the Fund for Basic Research of the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities.
Surface X-ray Scattering Study of Stereospecific Adsorption of Additives onto the Surface of a Molecular Crystal Grown from Solution†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 959–962, May 16, 1997
How to Cite
Gidalevitz, D., Feidenhans'l, R. and Leiserowitz, L. (1997), Surface X-ray Scattering Study of Stereospecific Adsorption of Additives onto the Surface of a Molecular Crystal Grown from Solution. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 36: 959–962. doi: 10.1002/anie.199709591
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!