Antisense Peptide Chemistry, Part 1. This work was supported by the Mental Health Foundation and the Medical Research Council. We thank Immunex for providing the soluble human IL-1 receptor type II, and Professor D. Boraschi for sending us the BhrD2 antibody.
Design of Antisense (Complementary) Peptides as Selective Inhibitors of Cytokine Interleukin-1†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 962–967, May 16, 1997
How to Cite
Davids, J. W., El-Bakri, A., Heal, J., Christie, G., Roberts, G. W., Raynes, J. G. and Miller, A. D. (1997), Design of Antisense (Complementary) Peptides as Selective Inhibitors of Cytokine Interleukin-1. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 36: 962–967. doi: 10.1002/anie.199709621
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 1997
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!