This work was supported by the Pinguin-Stiftung (Düsseldorf, Germany).
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1013–1014, May 16, 1997
How to Cite
Kniep, R., Will, H. G., Boy, I. and Röhr, C. (1997), 61 Helices from Tetrahedral Ribbons [BP2O]: Isostructural Borophosphates MIMII(H2O)2[BP2O8] · H2O (MI = Na, K; MII = Mg, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Zn) and Their Dehydration to Microporous Phases MIMII(H2O)[BP2O8]. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 36: 1013–1014. doi: 10.1002/anie.199710131
Dedicated to Professor Hans Georg van Schnering
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 1997
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!