We thank the U. S. National Science Foundation for support of this research.
Transition Metal Catalysis in Fluorous Media: Practical Application of a New Immobilization Principle to Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydroboration†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 36, Issue 15, pages 1610–1612, August 18, 1997
How to Cite
Juliette, J. J. J., Gladysz, J. A. and Horváth, I. T. (1997), Transition Metal Catalysis in Fluorous Media: Practical Application of a New Immobilization Principle to Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydroboration. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 36: 1610–1612. doi: 10.1002/anie.199716101
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!