This work was supported by the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft and the Gerhard-Hess-Programm of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. We wish to thank Dr. K. Seevogel and M. Blumenthal (Mülheim and der Ruhr) for assistance with UV/Vis measurements. We also thank Degussa AG and Hoechst AG for generous loans of chemicals.
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 36, Issue 15, pages 1628–1630, August 18, 1997
How to Cite
Kainz, S., Koch, D., Leitner, W. and Baumann, W. (1997), Perfluoroalkyl-Substituted Arylphosphanes as Ligands for Homogenous Catalysis in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 36: 1628–1630. doi: 10.1002/anie.199716281
In memory of Sir Geoffrey Wilkinson
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!