This work was supported by a ROPA award and a rolling grant from the Engineering and Physical Science Research Council (UK) and grants from the Australian Research Council and NSTO (Australia). We thank the CLRC for the synchrotron beam time other facilities at Daresbury Laboratory. We also gratefully acknowledge assistance with the solid-state NMR spectroscopy by Dr. Abil Aliev and useful initial discussion with Dr. Fernando Rey.
Designing a Solid Catalyst for the Selective Low-Temperature Oxidation of Cyclohexane to Cyclohexanone†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 36, Issue 15, pages 1639–1642, August 18, 1997
How to Cite
Maschmeyer, T., Oldroyd, R. D., Sankar, G., Thomas, J. M., Shannon, I. J., Catlow, C. R. A., Klepetko, J. A., Masters, A. F. and Beattie, J. K. (1997), Designing a Solid Catalyst for the Selective Low-Temperature Oxidation of Cyclohexane to Cyclohexanone. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 36: 1639–1642. doi: 10.1002/anie.199716391
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!