J. D. B. is grateful to the National Science Foundation for a predoctoral fellowship. J. H. thanks Pfizer for the gracious award of a Pfizer Undergraduate Summer Fellowship. This research was supported by generous grants from the David and Lucille Packard Foundation, the National Institute of Health, the National Science Foundation, Merck, Pfizer, and Upjohn.
Synthesis and Structure of Novel MnIII and Mnv Complexes: Development of a New, Mild Method for Forming MnN Bonds†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 36, Issue 15, pages 1645–1647, August 18, 1997
How to Cite
Bois, J. D., Tomooka, C. S., Hong, J., Carreira, E. M. and Day, M. W. (1997), Synthesis and Structure of Novel MnIII and Mnv Complexes: Development of a New, Mild Method for Forming MnN Bonds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 36: 1645–1647. doi: 10.1002/anie.199716451
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!