This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG), the Bundesministerium für Bildung, Wissesnchaft, Forschung und Technologie (BMBF), and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 36, Issue 16, pages 1747–1750, September 1, 1997
How to Cite
Müller, A., Henkel, G., Erkens, A., Schneider, K., Müller, A., Nolting, H.-F. and Solé, V. A. (1997), NADH-Induced Changes of the Nickel Coordination within the Active Site of the Soluble Hydrogenase from Alcaligenes eutrophus: XAFS Investigations on Three States Distinguishable by EPR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 36: 1747–1750. doi: 10.1002/anie.199717471
Dedicated to Professor Günter Schmid on the occasion of his 60th birthday
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!